Part of 100%EV
Discover our holistic approach to eMobility
Integrated CAD & Analysis functions
- Standard translators : IGES, DXF, STL,
- Direct translators: UGS®, Catia® V.4/V.5,V.6 Parasolid® ...
- Mold Analysis Functions,
- 3D surface modeling functions,
- Advanced intelligent surface morphing for filling simple or complex cavities,
- Automatic 2D Features recognition and cycle definition for drilling, counterboring, reaming, tapping...
- Automatic mold and die core separation.
High performance CAM functions
- Automatic geometry and machining zone detection and management,
- Specific fluid and progressive toolpaths designed for High Speed Machining,
- Full user stock definition (block, CAD, STL),
- Dynamic 3 and 3+2 stock Management (Real time toolpath updated),
- Complete tool and holder collision check with automatic stock update,
- Powerful toolpath editor,
- Virtual 3D machine representation and machining simulation (dynamic editing of points and vectors),
- Powerful tool and holder library (holder components managed),
- Automatic HTML workshop documentation,
- User predefined machining sequences for automatic machining,
- Machining from STL files and point clouds,
- Batch mode calculations,
- Comprehensive postprocessor generator (NURBS, cycles, circular interpolation...).
Powerful and optimized roughing toolpaths
- Global Roughing and Re-roughing toolpath designed and optimized for HSM machining,
- A range of specific toolpaths with trochoidal, spiral or plunging movement
- Roughing strategies use the automatic Tool and Holder collision avoidance check with an automatic update of the stock,
- Automatic calculation and machining of rest areas based on dynamic stock.
Powerful and optimized finishing toolpaths
- A wide range of Finishing toolpaths optimized for HSM machining,
- Z Level finishing, Planar finishing, Flat surface finishing, Contour finishing, Edge finishing,
- 3D Display of rest-material areas,
- Automatic 5 Axis conversion possible
- Re-machining toolpaths enable automatic rest material machining with increasingly smaller tools.
Intelligent 2 and 2.5 Axis toolpaths
- Range of 2 and 2½-axis strategies,
- Pocketing, Contouring, Curve machining, Engraving, Rib machining, Facing, Drilling, tapping ...
- Automatic Drilling Module,
- Automatic features detection, Pre-defined drilling sequence selection, Automatically generated drilling operations, Deep hole and intersecting hole drilling management,
- Customized Postprocessor.
Automatic & Simultaneous 5 Axis toolpaths
- Automatic 3 to 5-axis toolpath conversion - Auto 5,
- Wide range of Simultaneous 4 and 5 Axis toolpaths,
- 5 Axis Rolling, Planar finishing, Spiral Blade, Impeller, Tube, Laser ...
- Collisions detection and machine limits management